BOREHOLES ARE OUR BUSINESS
Experts in the drilling, repair and refurbishment of boreholes. We operate locally and regionally.
Timely execution of projects/tasks.
Employing cutting-edge technology & equipment.
After service support & maintenance.
Attention to details
We don't get paid for activity, we get paid for results.
What makes us unique is the wide-ranging expertise and perspective that we bring to drilling boreholes and managing the whole project.We are therefore ideally suited to drill for you a never thirsty borehole.
Four Steps to a Borehole
Steps to Quenching your Thirst
- Preliminary StudiesOn-boarding01Preliminary works are statutory requirements that one has to complete before drilling works can commence.
- Borehole DrillingDeep into work02The drilling is carried out by using the “Down-The-Hole” (DTH) technology.
- Well DevelopmentFinal touches04Once the screen, pack, seals and backfill have been installed, the well is developed.
- Pump Testing & InstallationHome stretch03Water pump testing and installation works after borehole drilling.
“Gerev Drilling makes it happen as they align their client with the best available solutions.”
– Former Gerev Drilling client
Join The Happy Gerev Drilling Family
A water supply borehole can give a constant and cost-effective flow of high-quality water at mains pressure. If you think your household, business or initiative could benefit from a borehole, get in touch with our team today to find out more about what we can do for you.
Permits and licences
Required Licenses and Permits
When necessary, we will help you acquire the prerequisite documentation (permits and licenses) for drilling activity. These are the required permits & licences;
Drop us a line or give us a ring. We love to hear from you and we are happy to answer any questions.